July Nendoroid Gathering

So, this month we had our nendoroid gathering at Kirameki Maid and Cosplay cafe. Few comrades attended this event with some of their collection. I did bring my own Kodomo no Jikan nendoroid set which include Kokonoe Rin, Usa Mimi and Kagami Kuro. Here's some of the photos taken. 

While most of the nendoroid show in the photos already sold out, you can still buy new release from some trusted online store such as Hobby Search, Play-Asia and J-List. Feel free to become our comrade in Sabah Nendoroid Group.


11


Awesome BRS nendo series belongs to comrade Yus, he's waiting Strength to arrive

14

15

03

02

07

09

19


Nice couch for Nagato, belongs to comrade Pjal

16


aha..Kodomo no Jikan set belongs to me. I must say among all nendoroids i have, Rin was my favorite girl

17

06


The sudden transformation of Nagato Yuki

05

08

04

01

20

10


Is comrade Pjal 

18

bernard

2 comments: