My Weekend

I just love weekend, Sure everyone else the same. lol..It gave me more time to do my own thing, reward myself for something after a long busy weekday from work, and spend some time with friends around. I went to Tea Avenue at Lintas to have drink with some friends. Ordered their Grape YoCa + small pearl. I like the place over Yoyo and Friendz cafe, simply because it's not that noisy and busy. Well, of course in terms of business, it's not good for the shop.

01

I like to eat sushi very much, Wojamama at Asia City is having promotion. RM2.00/plate starting 03 Jan 10 - 09 Jan 10. Their Sushi always the best for me. Check out for any news or promotion from their page.

02


Went to eat Ngiu Chap (Beef Noodle) for breakfast at Kah Hiong, Hilltop. It's the first time i try to eat there. Taste really good but it's a bit pricey though. Seem like it's all about eat huh..i should have control my appetite as i'm on diet. lol..

01

02

bernard

2 comments: