My New Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens Unboxing

I just got my new Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens as Christmas gift. So, i would like to do a simple write up on my unboxing lens. Hope you enjoy it.

First, the box

08

It come with the lens bag..cool

09

Front view

04

Rear view

03

Stand still baby..

07

When you open the lens cap, it become a cup. Good for a cup of cold milk tea. lol..

06

05

Melona from Queen's Blade seem to like the lens cup. Perfect for her to have hot bath like those Onsen in a drum. Queen's blade official site here.


01

02

You can get this from Amazon.com. Just click the link below:


Check out Melona cosplay by one of my favorite cosplayer from Japan, Saku Ayaka. More photos at her Cure. Follow her twitter for daily update and become her friend in facebook. Her blog?click here.

bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment