Sabah Unduk Ngadau State level 2009

This is a yearly event held at KDCA hall, Penampang, Sabah. It’s a beauty pageant in conjunction with harvest Festival. Frankly, I never presence myself to this event for almost 5 years already because the hall usually pack with people all over from Sabah. You just hardly get a seat unless you go there early in the morning. However, This year is different, since I own a DSLR, why not I join this event. Well, finally, on 31 May 2009, I grabbed my camera and straight away to the KDCA hall. Just as I thought, the hall is pack with people. Family and friends of the contestant come to give their support. Blessed with a 70-300mm lens, I was able to get few close shoot. Title of Unduk Ngadau state level 2009 winner goes to Ms. Tati Appey Rowena representing Papar district. 2nd place goes to Ms. Pearl Petrus representing DBKK and 3rd Place goes to Ms. Kimberly Majalap representing Penampang. 4th place goes to Ms. Flina Rutum (Tamparuli) 5th place:Jacqueline Joseph (Keningau) 6th place: Fredericka Richard (Tuaran)..congratulation to all winners..looking forward for next year event.


Some Ethnique dancer


My friend Steven


A very famous man from Sabah - Si Ampal

Miss Fredericka Richard Representing Tuaran District

Miss Leonie Lawrence - 2008 Unduk Ngadau State Level Winner

Beauty pageant

2nd place, Miss. Pearl Petrus representing DBKK (Right) and 3rd Place goes to Miss. Kimberly Majalap representing Penampang (Left)


bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment